Stepan Poltorak Appointed Ukraine Defense Minister
Ukraine's Parliament has approved Stepan Poltorak to take over the Defense Ministry from Valeriy Heletey.
The Verkhovna Rada voted overwhelmingly (245-1) in favor of his candidacy, Interfax Ukraine reports.
Poltorak previously headed the Ukrainian National Guard.
Heletey came under fire in Ukraine after the army suffered numerous defeats by pro-Russian rebels in the Donbass region.
- » Bulgaria is Launching a Two-year Rehabilitation Program for Wounded Ukrainian Fighters
- » Anti-Kremlin Journalist back from the Dead as Ukraine Admits set-up
- » Kiev: Three Ukrainian Soldiers Killed in Clashes with pro-Russian Rebels
- » Ukraine Crisis Needs 20,000-Strong U.N. Force
- » Ukraine: Without Help from the IMF we will go Bankrupt
- » Lavrov: Ukraine is Trying to Provoke a Collision in the Donbass
Kiev regime has enough gas in storage until late December, output of Ukranian coal is down due to the war in the East, Kiev is not taking practical steps to secure energy for its people and the West is offering lots of encouraging words but no practical help.
Eastern Ukraine has secure energy and will survive the Winter.
The Kiev regime will be destroyed by its own people who have been lied to, fed mis information, are under going increases in taxes and energy costs as part of the IMF loan conditions. The EU did offer practical help 2 months ago 22 million euros in aid equal to 1 lev per person.
Kiev regime is kaput.
Link to Kiev news Kiev puppet government is going to take criminal legal proceedings against protesting conscripts.
Today over 30 violent Facist protestors outside the Kiev Parliament were arrested.
So new defence guy has enemies on his doorstep, his army is revolting, facists are getting militant, no help from the West, no gas and no money.
The Kiev regime will collapse soon.