Twenty Killed, Over 200 Injured in Car Accidents in Bulgaria 1-10 Oct
Twenty people have lost their lives and more than 200 others were injured in road traffic accidents in Bulgaria since the beginning of October, BTV reported on Saturday.
According to Interior Ministry Statistics, a total of 170 motor vehicle accidents happened in the country in the first 10 days of the month, BTV said.
High speed and slippery roads were the main reasons for the accidents.
Alexi Stratiev, former Director of Bulgaria’s Traffic Police, told Radio Focus earlier this week that more than 500 people have died in car accidents since the beginning of the year.
- » British Tourist Nearly Dies after ‘Severing Artery’ Plummeting Down ‘Extreme’ Water Slide in Bulgaria
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Part of the Wing of a Passenger Plane in New York Fell Off
- » Rescuers Looking for a 14-year-old Girl by the Sea near Varna
- » Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
- » Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children