Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
The Union of Bulgarian Medics (BLS) demands an urgent update of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK), said the deputy chairperson Yulian Yordanov for the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to the BLS calculations, NZOK must get a BGN 117 M update, which would provide the stable functioning of the system by the end of the year.
In Yordanov's words, the money would be spent on hospitals and medications and if the NZOK doesn't get the update, the health system will suffer a severe deficit.
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day