Farmer Market Fest Showcases Organic Food
The first Farmer Market Fest will take place in Sofia this Friday at the central entrance of Sofia's Zaimov park between 1 PM and 8 PM.
Besides the stalls with organic products, the festival will feature discussions on direct sales of farmer products, presentations, culinary demonstrations, food tastings and live music.
"It is important for us to offer the people direct sales, from which everybody wins - farmers and customers alike - just prices for the producers and quality locally sourced food for the consumers," Ivaylo Popov of the Za Zemyata environmentalist organisation said.
The festival is part of the already traditional farmer's markets in Sofia - at Rimskata Stena market on Saturdays and the Ivan Vazov market on Wednesday afternoons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Cold Continues, Snowfall and Rainfall are Expected