Farmer Market Fest Showcases Organic Food
The first Farmer Market Fest will take place in Sofia this Friday at the central entrance of Sofia's Zaimov park between 1 PM and 8 PM.
Besides the stalls with organic products, the festival will feature discussions on direct sales of farmer products, presentations, culinary demonstrations, food tastings and live music.
"It is important for us to offer the people direct sales, from which everybody wins - farmers and customers alike - just prices for the producers and quality locally sourced food for the consumers," Ivaylo Popov of the Za Zemyata environmentalist organisation said.
The festival is part of the already traditional farmer's markets in Sofia - at Rimskata Stena market on Saturdays and the Ivan Vazov market on Wednesday afternoons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria