Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
Real estate prices have recorded a slight increase in 2014, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The main reason for the growth is the increased demand for property, which leads to quicker transactions, expert.bg notes.
According to the real estate website imot.bg, the average one-bedroom apartment available for sale in Sofia is of 45.15 square meters and is worth EUR 31,878, thus the price per square meter is EUR 706. Since the beginning of the year, one-bedroom apartment prices have increased by 2.5%.
The average price of two-bedroom apartments in Sofia is EUR 55,477, which is EUR 796 per square meter. Their price has increased by 0.8% in 2014.
Three-bedroom apartments are sold at an average price of EUR 89,207 for 106 square meters, or EUR 841 per sq.m., which is an increase of 4.1%.
The average apartment with more than 3 bedrooms in Sofia with a living area of 205 sq. m. is sold for EUR 206,190, or EUR 1002 per square meter.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing