Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Allocate BGN 4.5M for New Zoo Construction
The new zoo in Bulgaria's Plovdiv located near the city's Rowing Channel will cost BGN 4.5M, Bulgarian National Television (BNT) reports.
Within two weeks, the Municipality of Plovdiv is expected to sign a contract with the sole bidder in the tender and then to launch the construction works.
The zoo in the city of Plovdiv has been closed to the public since July 24, 2008, as it does not meet the requirements for housing and keeping of wild animals, money.bg informed.
Before reconstruction begin, all remaining animals will be transported, and old cages will be removed. Repair works will take place within 10 decares of the already existing zoo.
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake