Dubai-Based Airline to Fly to Sofia Two Times a Week
Dubai-based Flydubai airline has announced that it will begin flights to Bulgaria's Sofia, Bratislava in Slovakia, and Prague in the Czech Republic.
The airline will operate two flights a week between Sofia and Dubai, starting from 14 December 2014. Flights will operate on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Economy Class return fares from Sofia to Dubai start at EUR 310, including 20kg checked baggage, while Business Class fares start at EUR 1,400 and are inclusive of all taxes and 40kg checked baggage.
With flights due to commence in December, the airline is continuing its expansion into Central and Eastern Europe following the announcement of flights to Sarajevo and Zagreb earlier this year.
Flydubai has launched 23 new routes this year and now operates to 11 destinations in Central and Eastern Europe.
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » The Pharmaceutical Factory in Peshtera Will Create over 200 Job Places under the Juncker Plan
- » Four Industrial Zones to Be Built in Sofia