Balkan Holidays Adds 4 Belfast-Burgas Flights for Summer 2015
Balkan Holidays is adding four flights from Belfast to Burgas next year to meet demand for holidaymaking at Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort of Slanchev Bryag.
UK-based UTV Media reported on Wednesday that three additional flights will depart each week from Belfast International Airport starting 25 May 2015.A fourth extra flight will be added at the end of the holiday season for seven nights from 21 September.
According to Rupert Diggins, Sales and Marketing Manager at Balkan Holidays, Bulgaria's Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach) “frequently tops the Post Office Money poll as Europe's best value for money destination”, UTV said.
With Bulgaria offering an extensive choice of beach resorts on its Black Sea coast, “there is plenty of choice” for UK holidaymakers, including guided tours of Bulgaria's historical and wine-making regions, golf holidays and health and spa breaks, Diggins said.
According to a study conducted earlier this year by British website Post Office Travel Money, Slanchev Bryag and Spain's region Costa del Sol are the best value-for-money holiday destinations for UK tourists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue