Bulgarian, Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce, Industry Ink Cooperation Agreement
Opportunities for developing commercial and economic relations despite the tensions in Ukraine were discussed Wednesday at the headquarters of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
Viktor Yanovski, Deputy Chair of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, described Bulgaria as one of the major trade partners of Ukraine.
The participants in Wednesday’s meeting admitted that the progress of commercial and economic relations between the two countries had been partially affected by the situation in Ukraine.
Mykola Baltazhy, Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria, called for restoring bilateral business relations and urged Bulgarian businesses to support the crisis-stricken regions of Ukraine.
BCCI representatives claimed that the bilateral meetings signaled the willingness of Ukrainian businesses to restore opportunities for cooperation and for the development of the existing potential.
Bulgaria and Ukraine signed a cooperation agreement at the BCCI.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Where and When We Will be Able to Travel for the Rest of 2020
- » Bulgaria's Establishment of State Oil Company is Approved at First Reading
- » 9% VAT for Restaurants, Books and Children's goods in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity