BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System
Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ) added six more train routes to the pilot online ticketing system, which was launched in the end of 2013.
Customers can now also buy tickets for rapid and express trains and sleeper cars travelling along the routes Sofia-Blagoevrgad-Sofia, Plovdiv-Varna-Plovdiv and Sofia-Varna-Sofia.
The other destinations are Sofia- Gorna Oryahovitsa-Varna, Sofia-Plovdiv-Burgas, Sofia-Karlovo-Burgas and Sofia-Pleven.
The online reservation system allows the customers to book tickets both from computers and mobile devices and pay online.
Since the system was launched in December 2013, were registered 19 500 users who bought 6900 tickets.
- » BSMEPA is an Official Partner of the ABLE Intensive Entrepreneurship Course
- » Eurostat: Use of Social Media by Enterprises Lowest in Romania and Bulgaria
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Minister Karanikolov: Greece is a Priority Economic Partner
- » Johnson: The UK won’t Accept Requirements for Compliance with European Legislation
- » Bulgarians Convert Hundreds of Millions of Leva into Euro