Turkish Truck Drivers Complain From Syrian Immigrants
The Turkish international truck drivers complain from the Syrian immigrants trying to board their trucks at the Turkish-Bulgarian border, reports the BTA wire service.
According to reports, there is an increasing number of cases when the immigrants secretly board the trucks waiting at the border crossings with Bulgaria, particularly at the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint where the lines are long due to the reconstruction work on the Bulgarian side.
During the inspection the Bulgarian border authorities find the immigrants and arrest the drivers.
According to media reports, the drivers were organising patrols to keep watch on the trucks, especially at night, and demanded that the Turkish authorities step up the security in the area.
- » One of Bulgaria's best Water Polo Players Died in an Accident on Mount Olympus in Greece
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes