Bulgaria Is Most Preferred Outsourcing Destination In Europe
Bulgaria is among the most preferred outsourcing destinations in the world and the only European country in the top 10 list of most attractive countries for such activities, done by the analysis company A.T. Kearney.
Bulgaria is at the ninth position among 51 countries in the world and climbs up eight positions in the list since 2011, when the previous survey was done.
According to Stefan Bumov, chairperson of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, quoted by Mediapool.bg, this was an important recognition of the efforts of Bulgaria's outsourcing industry and its contribution to the economy.
In Bumov's words, in 2013 the turnover of Bulgaria's outsourcing sector was BGN 1 B and has increased by 60% in the past four years. The sector hires 20 000 people and in the next few years their number is expected to increase four times.
The leading positions in the A.T.Kearney ranking are taken by India, China and Malaysia.
The index takes into account 39 criteria in three categories – financial attractiveness, business environment and human resources.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia