63% of Bulgarians Have Taken Out Consumer Loans - Survey
63% of Bulgarians have taken out a consumer loan and half of them are ready to take out a new loan, according to a survey.
According to the survey, as cited by private TV station bTV and Sega daily, 37% of Bulgarians refrain from taking out loans because they fear that they will run up debts.
The most common monthly installment amounts to BGN 150-200, with most of the people allocating 10-20% of their incomes to settling the loan.
The purpose of the loan is usually related to repair works and furniture (24% of the loans), followed by current expenses, purchase of property without a mortgage, and purchase of a car.
The first consumer loan usually amounts to over BGN 24 000 and the second is usually up to BGN 3000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts
- » Ministry of Finance: Bulgaria is facing Bankruptcy, there is Risk for the Fixed BGN-EUR Exchange Rate