Bulgaria's PM Bliznashki Urges Strong Political Government
Bulgaria should have an exceptionally strong political cabinet after the early elections on October 5, interim Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki said.
He told journalists on Sunday it is "high time" the country ends with the post-socialist transition and make steps toward "sustainable development".
The caretaker government has many tasks, but this is something it cannot do, Bliznashki added, urging all citizens "to carry out their civic duty and to vote" on the day of elections next Sunday.
Bliznashki made his comments as he attended the "Read with Me" campaign in Sofia's Borisova garden to read excerpts from a book by renowned Yugoslav writer Ivo Andric.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off