Bulgaria, Netherlands to Cooperate in Agricultural Sector
Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Agriculture Vasil Grudev and the Ambassador of the Netherlands HE Tom van Oorschot have signed a joint declaration for cooperation in the area of agriculture.
The agreement’s main priorities are the development of the greenhouse sector and the establishment of organizations of producers, Bulgarian National Radio notes.
Minister Grudev stressed that both priorities are of extreme importance to Bulgarian agricultural producers, currently seeing significant losses due to the Russian embargo.
The declaration foresees cooperation in the livestock sector, agricultural sciences and education, as well.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards