Bulgaria Takes Part in Nato Exercise Ramstein Guard-8
Bulgarian Air Force is participating in the NATO exercise Ramstein Guard-8 which takes place between September 22 - October 3 in the airspace of Bulgaria, Romania and Greece, the Defense Ministry in Sofia said in a statement.
The main objective of the exercise is to improve the preparation of forces and air defense tools of NATO member states during radio-frequency interference.
Such an exercise is held for the fourth consecutive year in Bulgaria, the Defense Ministry press center informs.
The Eurofighter Typhoon and Tornado aircraft will participate for the first time in a training on Bulgarian territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Spokesman of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry : We encourage Bulgaria to give us their MiG-29s
- » A Second Bulgarian Pilot completed the F-16 Basic Course