State of Emergency Lifted in Southern Bulgarian Hisarya Municipality
The state of emergency in Bulgaria's Hisarya municipality has been lifted, mayor Penka Ganeva told Darik radio.
“The decision was taken after all damages were reported, all the water in the houses was drained away and the situation returned to normal,” Ganeva said.
The southern Bulgarian municipality of Hisarya has been under a state of emergency for a week due to the torrential rains which flooded dozens of homes, washed away bridges and damaged streets.
Some 100 people from the local Krasnovo village were evacuated on Tuesday night but returned back home soon after that, Ganeva reminded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours