European Underground Gas Depots 91.37% Full by Sept 21
A total of 4.88 billion cubic meters of gas was injected in European underground gas depots in the first three weeks of September, according to data of the Association of the European operators of underground gas storages (GSE).
According to GSE data, as cited by ITAR-TASS, gas supplies in underground gas storage facilities amounted to a total of 75,774 billion cubic meters by September 21, being 91.37% full, compared to a rate of 88.29% at the beginning of the same month.
The largest amounts of newly injected gas since September 1, 2014 were registered in France (740 million cubic meters), Germany (713 million cubic meters) and Italy (462 million cubic meters).
Since the beginning of September, Poland injected 166 million cubic meters of gas in its gas storage facilities and Hungary added 363 million cubic meters of gas to its reserves.
- » Rosatom Company to Modernize Kozloduy NPP
- » US Delegation Visited “ContourGlobal Maritza East 3” TPP
- » Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
- » Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria will Continue to Rely on its Coal Plants
- » Renewable Energy Accounted for 21% of the Total Energy Used for Heating and Cooling in the EU
- » Energy expert Ilian Vasilev: Maritsa East – 2 TPP has a future