European Underground Gas Depots 91.37% Full by Sept 21
A total of 4.88 billion cubic meters of gas was injected in European underground gas depots in the first three weeks of September, according to data of the Association of the European operators of underground gas storages (GSE).
According to GSE data, as cited by ITAR-TASS, gas supplies in underground gas storage facilities amounted to a total of 75,774 billion cubic meters by September 21, being 91.37% full, compared to a rate of 88.29% at the beginning of the same month.
The largest amounts of newly injected gas since September 1, 2014 were registered in France (740 million cubic meters), Germany (713 million cubic meters) and Italy (462 million cubic meters).
Since the beginning of September, Poland injected 166 million cubic meters of gas in its gas storage facilities and Hungary added 363 million cubic meters of gas to its reserves.
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years