Passenger Train Hits Car in Southwestern Bulgaria
A passenger train running in the direction Kulata-Dupnitsa has hit a car at a railroad crossing near the village of Oshtava in southwestern Bulgarian Kresna municipality, Monday.
No victims or injured were reported as a result of the accident. The crossing is marked with signs and an audible warning device which was switched on minutes before the accident, according to witnesses.
It is not clear why the driver of the car has not complied with the warnings. The train was stopped about 300 meters from the main road E-79 for investigation, Focus news reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol