Code Yellow Over Strong Wind Issued in 4 Bulgarian Districts
On Monday, Bulgaria's Independence Day, Code Yellow warning for strong winds was issued in four districts in the country, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
The warning is valid for the districts of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa and Pleven. The northwestern wind in these areas will increase overnight. Its speed will reach 15-20 m/s, Standart news informs.
Later during the day and in the evening, the winds will bring a cold front over the country.
On the night of Tuesday it will rain in the northwestern part of Bulgaria, in some areas there will be thunderstorms, too.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Bulgaria, up to 40 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Hottest July Week is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Calm
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Dry Period Begins
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rainfall in Western and Northern Bulgaria
- » 170 Forest Fires Extinguished in Bulgaria for 24 hours