Greek Ferry with Bulgarians On Board Sinks near Corfu
A Greek ferryboat with Bulgarian passengers on board has suffered an accident near the island of Corfu.
The ferry was traveling from Italy’s Ancona to Patras in Greece with 692 passengers on board and a crew of 80 people.
All of the passengers have been transported to Corfu safely, according to reports of private TV station bTV, citing a relative of a Bulgarian passenger.
According to preliminary reports of Greek media outlets, the ferry boat crashed into underwater rocks near Peristeres.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » A Dane Killed Five People with a Bow in Norway
- » Tsunami and Property Damage after 6.4 Earthquake in Crete, Greece
- » "Vera Su" Ship is Now Officially Sunk
- » Greece: More than 200 Houses Under Water after Flood on the Island of Euboea
- » 19 People Have Died in a Plane Crash in Russia