CEO of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant Replaced Overnight
Ivan Genov, Chief Executive of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant has been replaced through a decision of the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH).
The new CEO of the Kozloduy NPP is Dimitar Angelov.
Angelov was CEO of the N-plant in 2007-2009, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The measure was explained with the decision to reduce the Board of Directors from a five-member panel to a three-member panel.
Under the decision of BEH, Alexander Nikolov and Georgi Bozhinov were also removed from the governing body of the Kozloduy NPP.
Nikolov and Genov were working on the project for the construction of a new unit at the Kozloduy NPP.
Genov was appointed at the beginning of the term in office of the socialist-led government of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Prior to that, Genov was CEO of the company during the term in office of the three-way coalition government.
Bozhinov is a former MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and is now running for an MP seat in the upcoming early elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo