CEO of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant Replaced Overnight
Ivan Genov, Chief Executive of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant has been replaced through a decision of the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH).
The new CEO of the Kozloduy NPP is Dimitar Angelov.
Angelov was CEO of the N-plant in 2007-2009, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The measure was explained with the decision to reduce the Board of Directors from a five-member panel to a three-member panel.
Under the decision of BEH, Alexander Nikolov and Georgi Bozhinov were also removed from the governing body of the Kozloduy NPP.
Nikolov and Genov were working on the project for the construction of a new unit at the Kozloduy NPP.
Genov was appointed at the beginning of the term in office of the socialist-led government of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Prior to that, Genov was CEO of the company during the term in office of the three-way coalition government.
Bozhinov is a former MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and is now running for an MP seat in the upcoming early elections.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World