PACE Delegation Arrives on Pre-Electoral Visit to Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s caretaker Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki is to receive Thursday a four-member delegation of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE).
The PACE delegation, headed by Doris Fiala (Switzerland, ALDE), will carry out a pre-electoral mission to Sofia on September 18-19 to assess the election campaign and political climate prior to the early parliamentary elections in Bulgaria on October 5.
The delegation also includes Guiseppe Galati (Italy, EPP/CD), Zbigniew Girzynski (Poland, EDG), Olga-Nantia Valavani (Greece, UEL).
The members of the delegation will also be received by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, by the Chair of the Constitutional Court and the Chair of the Central Electoral Commission.
The PACE delegation will also hold talks with NGOs and representatives of political parties and coalitions registered for the early elections on October 5.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend