Bulgarian NRA to Carry Out Large-Scale Food Market Inspections
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency and the Food Safety Agency will carry out large-scale inspections of food markets throughout the country.
Check-ups will be conducted until the end of the year, as the aim is to tighten control on the unauthorized import of fruits, vegetables and foods of animal origin, Darik news reports.
Inspectors will make sure that the true amount of sales revenue has been reported and that there is compliance with tax insurance legislation. They will check whether workers have employment contracts, too.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Seoul and the UK Have Signed a Free Trade Agreement Which Will Apply after Brexit
- » Volkswagen with a New Logo. What It Will Look Like?