Two Polish Tourists Disappeared In 'Golden Sands'
Two Polish tourists who have disappeared in Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Golden Sands, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
The man and the woman, aged 25 and 23, respectively, disappeared in the night of September 7 and are being sought through the Schengen information system.
The two Polish tourists arrived in Bulgaria on September 6 with a group of 40, organised by a Polish touroperator, and were last seen in a discotheque the same night.
According to the chief inspector from the Golden Sands police station Traicho Georgiev, police checked the beach of the resort, but did not find any traces of the man and the woman.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived