Sofia Airport Passengers Grow By 12% In August
Sofia Airport posted in August a 12% increase of number of passengers to 378 782, reports Dnevnik.bg.
Number of passengers on international flights rose by 13% and accounted for 92% of all passengers.
Some of the leading airlines flying to Sofia Airport posted a growth of between 24 and 34%, according to the airport operator, quoted by the website.
The total number of planes that took off and landed at the airport in August was 3892 – by 232, year-on-year.
The number of international flights rose by 6%, while the domestic and freight flights dropped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
- » Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
- » Bulgarian Financier and TISP MP: The "Green Certificate" can Slow Down the Economy
- » Bulgarian Prof. Glomb: There is No Point in Antibody Tests