Some 80,000 Bulgarian Students Study Abroad
Some 80 000 Bulgarian students have chosen to study abroad, according to unofficial data by the Association of Private Universities, cited by one of the organizers of the Career in Bulgaria Forum Nusha Spirova.
The forum is an opportunity for young Bulgarians who return from abroad to meet employers and to find a job more easily, Spirova said, as quoted by Darik news.
She noted that many young people who have received education and gained experience abroad, choose to start their own business in Bulgaria.
This year, about 20% of the companies attending the forum are Bulgarian, the rest are international companies, operating in the country for years. The companies represented at the forum come mainly from the services sector, followed by the manufacturing sector. There are also mobile operators, banks, representatives of the financial sector, the consultancy sector, the management of European projects, Spirova told Darik news.
The forum will take place on September 10 at 9:00 am. Online registration is ongoing.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds