Elections Campaign in Bulgaria To Start On Friday
The campaign for the early parliamentary elections on October 5 in Bulgaria starts officially on Friday.
Candidates of 18 parties and 7 coalitions will compete for 240 seats in Parliament.
The number of independent candidates will be announced on Monday, as the Civic Registration and Administrative Service agency is still verifying the petitions. - An independent candidate must have the support of at least 1% of the residents in his/her electoral district, but not more than 1000.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off