Price Cuts at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Resorts Reach 50% in September
Tourists can spend their holidays at Bulgarian southern Black Sea coast at prices up to 50% lower, due to the traditional September discounts.
September is the month preferred for vacation mostly by Bulgarians and Western European pensioners, Bulgarian National Radio notes.
Sunny Beach will see crowds of tourists at least until the middle of the month because of the attractive prices, Georgi Nikolchev from the Owners Union in the resort told BNR.
In a three-star hotel located at the beach between Chernomorets and Sozopol, a double room with breakfast and dinner included costs BGN 45.
Discounts range between 30% and 50% depending on the hotel and its location. The offers are tempting, but most of them are for after September 7, BNR reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic