Power Distributor EVN Seeks 17.9% Price Hike in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power distributor EVN has submitted a tariff update request with Bulgaria’s State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR), seeking a 17.9% price increase as of October 1, 2014.
The power distributor, which services customers in Southeastern Bulgaria, has informed that 7.2% of the proceeds from the power price hike will go straight to the National Electric Company (NEK) and the EVN companies will receive 10.7% of the total.
The power distributor has explained the price hike with the need to improve service.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price