3 out of 4 Senior Executives of Bulgaria's Agriculture Fund Replaced Overnight
A total of three out of four senior executives of Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture were replaced on Friday.
An official media statement of the Ministry of Agriculture only mentions the removal of its Executive Director, Atanas Dobrev, who was replaced by Lozana Vasileva.
However, it turned out that two of the three Deputy CEOs of SFA were also replaced on Friday, according to reports of Trud daily.
Tatyana Angelova, Deputy CEO of SFA, who was in charge of state aid and the SAPARD program, was removed.
Asked to comment on the step, Angelova said that she had learned about her removal from office on the SFA website, adding that she was on leave and was not acquainted with the details.
Angelova was replaced by Ivanka Bagdatova, current head of the Investment Loans unit of the SFA.
Nikolay Dachev, Deputy CEO of SFA, who was in charge of EU direct subsidy payments for land, was replaced by Zhivko Zhivkov, former head of the district directorate of SFA in Veliko Tarnovo until January 2014,
The only one to keep her post was SFA Deputy CEO Atidzhe Alieva-Veli, currently in charge of the Rural Development Program.
The reasons for the reshuffle have not been announced officially.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend