BGN 2 Banknote Replaced with Coin in 2015
The paper note of BGN 2 will be replaced with a coin in 2015, according to Bulgaria's National Bank sources cited by Standart News.
The new coin will be made of two metals just like the BGN 1, but unlike it the inner part will be yellow and the outer circle will be white.
The BGN 2 coin will be slightly larger and will portray Saint Paisius of Hilendar, a key Bulgarian National Revival figure, Standart News informs.
Paper notes will continue to be used for a certain period of time, however the damaged bills will be withdrawn from circulation, Bulgarian National Bank stated.
- » NSI: Annual Inflation in Bulgaria in December at 2.7%
- » The Bulgarian NRA Starts Inspections of the Crypto Traders
- » French Tobacco Shops Start Selling Bitcoin Despite Regulatory Uncertainty
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth to Speed up in 2019 on Fiscal Stimulus
- » The Аverage Insured Income For the Country in November is 917 BGN
- » The World Bank Predicts a Downturn in the Global Economy