BGN 2 Banknote Replaced with Coin in 2015
The paper note of BGN 2 will be replaced with a coin in 2015, according to Bulgaria's National Bank sources cited by Standart News.
The new coin will be made of two metals just like the BGN 1, but unlike it the inner part will be yellow and the outer circle will be white.
The BGN 2 coin will be slightly larger and will portray Saint Paisius of Hilendar, a key Bulgarian National Revival figure, Standart News informs.
Paper notes will continue to be used for a certain period of time, however the damaged bills will be withdrawn from circulation, Bulgarian National Bank stated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Belgian KBC Bought the Business of Raiffeisen Bank International
- » On the Day After Elections, Bulgaria will Draw a New Debt of Half a Billion Levs