Lozana Vasileva Named State Fund Agriculture Executive Director
Lozana Vasileva has been appointed executive director of State Fund Agriculture (SFA), replacing Atanas Dobrev, BGNES reported on Friday.
Ms Vasileva has been with SFA for a long time, including head of SFA’s regional directorate in Pazardzhik region, the media outlet said.
Atanas Dobrev was appointed SFA executive director on 14 July by then Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov following the dismissal of the former SFA chief Miroslav Nikolov and his deputy Violeta Alexandrova over alleged violations of funding procedures including delays to projects under the EU’s Operational Programme Rural Development.
The SFA is the government agency in charge of providing financial support from EU funds to Bulgaria’s agriculture sector by four instruments – direct payments with additional national payments, agricultural market mechanisms support, the Rural Development Programme and the Fisheries Programme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Interconnector Officially Inaugurated by Presidents Radev and Vucic
- » Ukraine Expresses Continued Interest in Purchasing Belene NPP Equipment
- » Bulgaria Lags Behind EU Peers in Adoption of Cloud Computing Services
- » Vestbee: VC Investments in CEE in 3Q 2023 Plateaus At €560M
- » Less than 4% of Companies in Bulgaria Use Artificial Intelligence
- » Bulgaria Air with Аdditional Flights on the Route Sofia - Varna for the Holidays