Sofia Zoo Reopens On Friday
Sofia Zoo will reopen for visitors on Friday, said the Sofia Municipality press office.
The test results of the herbivorous animals who died mysteriously in the end of last week and earlier this week, showed that they were poisoned by pesticides in the fodder.
The poisoned fodder has been replaced and the herbivorous animals are under constant observation.
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova demanded sanctions for those responsible for the quality control of the animals' food.
- » World Cup: Pussy Riot Protesters Charged over Pitch Demonstration
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Health Workers Protest in Athens