Brangelina Got Married In France
Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married Saturday in Chateau Miraval, France, says a spokesman for the couple told AP.
Jolie and Pitt wed Saturday in a small chapel in a private ceremony attended by family and friends, according to the spokesman.
In advance of the nondenominational civil ceremony, Pitt and Jolie also obtained a marriage license from a local California judge. The judge also conducted the ceremony in France.
The couple’s children took part in the wedding. Jolie walked the aisle with her eldest sons Maddox and Pax. Zahara and Vivienne threw petals. Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers, the spokesman says.
- » Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's Daughter to Play the Catwoman in a New Batman Movie
- » The Nobel Prize in Economics Awarded for Work on Poverty
- » Today Will be Announced the Nobel Prize For Peace
- » The Next John Wick Will Be a Woman
- » Robbers Stole $750K Worth Of Jewellery from a Reality Star's Lamborghini
- » Meghan Markle Is Suing a British Newspaper for Publishing her Personal Letter