Poet Valeri Petrov In Hospital In Heavy Condition
Bulgarian poet, playwright, script writer and translator Valeri Petrov is in a serious condition in the intensive care unit of the Military Hospital in Sofia, report the media.
Petrov, 94, suffered a massive stroke in Varna last week and was transported to Sofia over the weekend.
According to medics, quoted by the media, Petorv is in a coma and on mechanical ventilation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Polar Explorers are soon leaving for Antarctica
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h