Three Vie for Kempinski Hotel Zografski in Sofia
Three bidders have remained in the final leg of the race for the five-star Kempinski Hotel Zografski in Sofia, the Pressa daily has reported.
The bidders are Bulgarian hotel owner Vetko Arabadzhiev, owners of local Chimimport group and Lebanese entrepreneurs.
According to the newspaper, Victoria Group VM company seen as close to Arabadzhiev has the biggest chance among the three to acquire the landmark Sofia property.
The price of the potential deal is estimated at about EUR 50 M, Pressa added.
Bulgarian-born businessman Ivan Zografski bought the hotel from the state for DEM 65 M twenty years ago. Since 2007 it has been owned by Zografski’s heirs.
Kempinski Hotel Zografski ended last year with BGN 12.06 M in revenue, down 9% on the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit