Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a surprise defeat to Jerzy Janowicz in the Cincinnati Masters, Wednesday.
The Pole fired 12 aces in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over Dimitrov. For the Bulgarian tennis star it was a disappointing end to an excellent run that saw him progress to the Wimbledon and Toronto semi-finals.
Janowicz will now face either Julien Benneteau or James Ward for a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia