Bulgarians Spend Their Summer Vacation in London, Barcelona
The most popular destinations among Bulgarian online users this summer are London, Barcelona and Istanbul, a survey of trivago.bg shows.
Although it is the most expensive destination in the top ten list with average prices of EUR 209 per night, London has been the most popular search on the platform, Dnevnik notes.
The top ten destinations among Bulgarian tourists include Paris, Rome, Vienna, Dubai, Kusadasi, Keramoti and Thessaloniki.
According to the survey, most of the search queries for accommodation in Bulgaria are made by online users from Germany, Poland and the UK. Romanian, Hungarian and Czech tourists have also been interested in spending their summer vacation in Bulgaria.
Tourists from Norway are willing to pay the most for hotel accommodation – some EUR 151 for a double room. The Poles are the most thrifty tourists paying an average of EUR 74.
According to trivago.bg, Bulgarians book their accommodation three months earlier on average.
The survey is based on hotel search queries for the months of July and August, which were made between January and June, Dnevnik notes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will start in January 2022
- » Bulgarian Tourism is Recovering by up to 45%
- » Over 40% Growth in Bulgarians Traveling Abroad in November