Maria Sharapova Tops World's Highest-Paid Female Athletes List Again
Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova has been named the world's highest paid female athlete for the tenth straight year, according to Forbes magazine.
Sharapova’s massive endorsement haul landed her the top spot in the world’s richest women in professional sports list with earnings of USD 24.4M between June 2013 and June 2014.
Sharapova has earned USD 2.4 M in winnings and the rest comes from her businesses and endorsements, which include Nike, Porsche, Samsung Electronics, Tag Heuer, Evian and Head, Forbes said.
China’s Li Na comes in second on the list with earnings of USD 23.6M. Sharapova's rival Serena Williams ranks third with earnings of USD 22M.
South Korean figure skater Kim Yuna, a silver medalist of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, is number 4 on Forbes list.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov