Startup Istanbul To Take Place on September 30
The major Eurasian startup, investment and entrepreneurship event Startup Istanbul starts on September 30, said the organisers.
It will bring together entrepreneurs, founders, VCs, investors, top executives, decision makers and startups.
Startup Istanbul is the biggest gathering of international and top expertise in the digital business, focusing on international trends and leading regional startups.
It will take place at the Lutfi Kirdar convention center, in downtown. Startup Istanbul will host more than 1000 participants, 100 startups and 200 investors from over 40 countries including Turkey, Bulgaria, Egypt, UAE, Israel, Azerbaijan, Poland, Greece and India etc.
Among the more than 50 speakers are Michael Seibel from Y Combinator, Nicolas Brusson from Blablacar, Chris Chabot from Twitter and Marvin Liao from 500 Startups.
The most exciting part of Startup Istanbul for the startups is the mentorship part.
Startup Istanbul chooses 100 startups from the region. They will get a three-day mentroship sessions from San Francisco mentors such as Adam Berk, Marvin Liao etc. After the completion of the mentoring program startups will pitch to investors club and mentors on 29th of September.
Twenty of them will be chosen and they will earn the right to pitch on the stage in front of the audience.
The chosen 100 startups will earn the right to present their startups at the venue.
The Startup Istanbul organisers expect at least half a million people to watch the videos after the event and at least 50 000 to watch the live stream.
- » The Cost of the Bitcoin Exceeded $ 12,000
- » Gas Transit was Discussed in the Meetings of the Bulgarian Delegation in Moscow
- » New Opportunities Can be Uncovered for Energy co-op between Bulgaria, Azerbaijan
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs