Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Drop by 3.3% in Q2 2014
The index of producer prices in agriculture in the second quarter of 2014 decreased by 3.3% as compared with the same quarter of 2013.
The crop output index decreased in by 12.7% and the animal output index-by 4.8%, according to the national statistical institute. Compared to previous year the prices of agricultural output increased by 2.5%. In the crop output they were higher by 3.5% and in the livestock-by 1.6%.
Compared to the corresponding quarter of 2013 a decrease was registered in the prices of soft wheat-by 11.1%, maize-by 18.8%, barley-by 10.8%, sunflower-by 22.1%, potatoes-by 23.5%, etc.
In livestock an increase was registered in the prices of cattle-by 0.7%, pigs-by 0.8%, sheep and goats-by 6.1%, poultry-by 1.0% and raw milk-by 8.7%. A decrease was registered in the price of eggs-by 3.0%.
Compared to 2013 there is an increase in the price of soft wheat-by 5.6%, maize-by 2.3% and sunflower-by 2.8%.
The index of prices of goods and services currently consumed in agriculture in the second quarter of 2014 was 3.8% below the level in the same quarter of previous year and by 3.9% compared to 2013.
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism