Vanyo Tanov To Return to Bulgaria's Customs Agency
Vanyo Tanov will be reappointed as a head of Bulgaria's Customs Agency, said the interim Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov at a news conference.
Porozhanov said that an analysis shows that the Customs Agency has a serious deficit in the revenue and the current head Pavel Tonev will be dismissed on Tuesday.
Tanov was appointed head of the Customs Agency in 2009 by the then-GERB government and was dismissed in 2013 by now former Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities