Vanyo Tanov To Return to Bulgaria's Customs Agency
Vanyo Tanov will be reappointed as a head of Bulgaria's Customs Agency, said the interim Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov at a news conference.
Porozhanov said that an analysis shows that the Customs Agency has a serious deficit in the revenue and the current head Pavel Tonev will be dismissed on Tuesday.
Tanov was appointed head of the Customs Agency in 2009 by the then-GERB government and was dismissed in 2013 by now former Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
- » The Council of Ministers Proposes Political Party Subsidies For a Vote to be BGN 11
- » "Toplofikatsia Sofia" Stops the Hot Water in Five Metropolitan Districts
- » Bulgarian President Vetoed the Changes to the State Property Act
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: I Voted For a United, Strong and Stable Europe
- » Two People Died After Plane Crash Near Ihtiman
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: The Election Day Began in a Relaxed Atmosphere