Vanyo Tanov To Return to Bulgaria's Customs Agency
Vanyo Tanov will be reappointed as a head of Bulgaria's Customs Agency, said the interim Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov at a news conference.
Porozhanov said that an analysis shows that the Customs Agency has a serious deficit in the revenue and the current head Pavel Tonev will be dismissed on Tuesday.
Tanov was appointed head of the Customs Agency in 2009 by the then-GERB government and was dismissed in 2013 by now former Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food