Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria See Modest Decline in July
In July, the unemployment rates in Bulgaria registered a decline for the sixth consecutive month reaching 10.6%, according to data collected by the National Employment Agency.
The decrease compared to June is of 0.1 percent, Bulgarian National Radio reports. The number of unemployed Bulgarians has dropped by nearly 54,000 people since the beginning of the year.
A decline has been registered in youth unemployment rates, as well. Those comprise 17 percent of all unemployed, which is a decrease of 14,000 persons compared to July last year.
The top in demand jobs are found in the manufacturing where some 4000 vacancies are reported, followed by trade with 2500, construction – 750, and education – 700 vacancies.
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria will be Cloudy, with Occasional Rainfall and Snow
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Smolyan District
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation