Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria See Modest Decline in July
In July, the unemployment rates in Bulgaria registered a decline for the sixth consecutive month reaching 10.6%, according to data collected by the National Employment Agency.
The decrease compared to June is of 0.1 percent, Bulgarian National Radio reports. The number of unemployed Bulgarians has dropped by nearly 54,000 people since the beginning of the year.
A decline has been registered in youth unemployment rates, as well. Those comprise 17 percent of all unemployed, which is a decrease of 14,000 persons compared to July last year.
The top in demand jobs are found in the manufacturing where some 4000 vacancies are reported, followed by trade with 2500, construction – 750, and education – 700 vacancies.
- » More than 144 000 Passengers Have Used Night Transport in Sofia
- » The Price of the Vote for the European Parliament Elections is about 30 Leva
- » 100,000 People Remained without Voting Rights in the Kardzhali Region
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, in the Afternoon Rain Showers and Thunder in far Western Areas
- » Students will Protest Outside the Bulgarian Ministry of Education due to the State Exam in English
- » Thousands Protested Against Prime Minister Netanyahu in Tel Aviv