Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Is Of Bulgarian Descent
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is of Bulgarian descent, according to the Macedonian site Republika Online, quoting international media.
According to the site, Zuckerberg told AP that he was very proud of his Bulgarian origin and was named after his Bulgarian grandfather Marko, on his mother's side.
Marko was a rich man who escaped Bulgaria in 1944, running away from the communist rule. His wife, however, remained in Bulgaria and it is not known what happened to her.
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog