Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
A commission appointed by the Governor of Bulgaria's Dobrich Nedko Marchev has inspected a total of 7 beaches in the Black Sea municipalities of Kavarna and Balchik.
The inspection of beaches leased by the district administration did not found any serious violations. During the two-day check-up, it was found that the inspected beaches are in good sanitary condition, the press office of the regional administration informed. The medical care and water safety and rescue requirements have been fulfilled.
The inspection found irregularities in the implementation of contract obligations for the New Balchik beach only. The concessionaire of the beach will be sent prescriptions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November