Bulgaria's Caretaker Government to Appoint Deputy Ministers
Bulgaria's interim Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki is expected to announce the names of the caretaker deputy ministers and political advisers on Monday, August 11.
Ekaterina Zaharieva, Caretaker Deputy PM for Economy, will work with a team of seven people. Yordan Hristoskov, Caretaker Deputy PM for Social Policy, is expected to have an office of five people.
Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Hristo Ivanov will work with four experts and Iliyana Tsanova, Deputy PM for EU Funds Management, will have a team of six, BTV informs.
The caretaker deputy ministers and advisers will be mainly business experts and non-governmental organizations representatives, Standart news notes.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General