Bulgaria's Caretaker Government to Appoint Deputy Ministers
Bulgaria's interim Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki is expected to announce the names of the caretaker deputy ministers and political advisers on Monday, August 11.
Ekaterina Zaharieva, Caretaker Deputy PM for Economy, will work with a team of seven people. Yordan Hristoskov, Caretaker Deputy PM for Social Policy, is expected to have an office of five people.
Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Hristo Ivanov will work with four experts and Iliyana Tsanova, Deputy PM for EU Funds Management, will have a team of six, BTV informs.
The caretaker deputy ministers and advisers will be mainly business experts and non-governmental organizations representatives, Standart news notes.
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank
- » After Five Unexcused School Absences Social Benefits Suspended for a Year Decides Bulgarian Parliament