Victims of Explosion at Kostenets Military Factory Improving
The severely injured victim of the blasts in the military factory in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets is out of a coma, Nova TV reported.
The 42-year-old employee of TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory was one of the four blast victims who were hospitalized in Sveta Anna in Sofia. The other three TEREM workers suffered less serious injuries and their condition is improving.
Blasts at the ammunition disposal on Friday morning left a total of eleven people injured. The incident happened at around 8.40 am. Teams of doctors, investigators, police officers and firefighters were dispatched to the site.
Caretaker Defense Minister Velizar Shalamanov has ruled out risk of radioactive or chemical contamination after the blast.
An investigation has been launched into the incident under the supervision of the prosecuting authority.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway